Guest Room 3
1-2 guests + $40 for a third guest | per night
return to guest rooms »
This corner guest room is as pretty as can be. Designed with cottage-comfortable decor it is extremely spacious and exudes a sense of calm. The depth of the 4 large angled windows draws you into the northerly view of the lake and mountains where you can relax in comfortable chairs while enjoying the wood-burning fireplace. Set at the far end of the room underneath another window is a very chic day bed that is perfect for kicking back or to accommodate one extra traveling child. The 'cottage chic' en-suite bathroom with a tub set by the window, a separate glass-doored shower and the charming custom antique wicker vanity is delightful.
This room has the following amenities:
• 6 windows capturing Moosehead Lake, mountains and surrounding forest
• Wood burning fireplace
• King size, mahogany bed and a small child-sized day bed.
• Inviting sitting area
• ‘House Beautiful’ bathroom with a soaking tub with views to the stars
• A separate tiled shower with a custom built in bench and glass door
• HD plasma TV and wireless high-speed internet access